About the Seychelles International Festival of Wellbeing
The Seychelles International Mind Body and Spirit Festival is a refreshingly original festival of the Human Mind, Body and Spirit.
The Festival is an outdoor festival, it is spread over several perfect Seychelles Islands where you will find & enjoy all your favourite wellness topics, perhaps in the shade of a swaying palm tree in the warm, clean and fresh air, where temperatures hover around 30°C or next to a stunning blue green sea that is warm enough to bathe in.
Set in the perfect wellness location, The Festival will enable you to re-discover yourself and re-charge your batteries through a veritable carnival of holistic activities, free community events, affordable Workshops. Masterclasses and Retreats. Events include Tai Chi, Meditation, Yoga, Spa, Massage, Music and Art, Self Empowerment and of course - Seychelles own 5* Luxury Pamper & Spa facilities all set in these stunning locations.
Join us each year between the 18th - 29th of June, in the most beautiful, peaceful, tranquil place on earth, The Seychelles Festival will ensure you truly revitalise yourself in what some claim is the original Garden of Eden !
- What the Papers Say - Etihad Etihad Airways partnership helps make "Seychelles - Wellness Capital of World"
- International Festival of Wellbeing During a nine-day visit facilitated by Creole Travel Services and the Seychelles Tourism Board, many in Seychelles have had the chance to meet Mr Clarke and agree itineries.
- Introducing the Festival Directors A word from David and Marsha, Directors of the Seychelles Mind Body Spirit Festival
- What the Papers Say The Seychelles Nation - Seychelles, islands of refreshed Minds Bodies and Spirits.
- The Seychelles Tourist Board Read what of the Seychelles Tourist Board have to say about the Seychelles Mind Body Spirit Festival